Montgenèvre I Access to the resort
20 minutes from the TGV and the motorway, less than 5 hours from Paris by TGV without change!
The Montgenèvre resort is in the heart of the Alps, in the heart of Europe, very close to the Italian foothills, the ones of Jean Giono.
The geographical location of Montgenèvre, on the pass that bears his name at 1860m, a true natural pass between France and Italy, just 15 minutes from the Lyon -Turin motorway and a TGV station, and 1h15 from an international airport (Turin) gives it exceptional accessibility.
This location, which was strategic in the past, now allows it to offer high mountains, snow, sun and a cross-border ski area with 400 km of slopes in less than half a day of transport.
Who can top that?
Coming by car
Prepare your trip to Montgenèvre from …
- Briançon 11 km
- Turin 99 km
- Chambéry 147 km
- Grenoble 128 km
- Nice 316 km
- Lyon 252 km
- Paris 714 km
Before you go, remember to:
- Check the traffic conditions in the Hautes-Alpes: http://inforoute.hautes-alpes.fr/www/index.html
- Check the weather conditions: https://meteofrance.com
- Reserve a parking space in advance with our agency because secure and covered parking area are limited
- If you take the Fréjus tunnel, there are discounts with the purchase of weekly ski passes.
For your trips during your stay, a free shuttle is available in the resort.
Coming by bus
Regular Briançon- Montgenèvre shuttles with Resalp: https://www.autocars-resalp.com/lignes-regulieres/bus/briancon-montgenevre/
Coming by train
- Access by TGV and shuttles from the train station of Oulx in Italy. 3 connections per day from Paris (5h22) and Lyon (3h27).
- Access by train from the train station of Briançon. Then a 20 minutes shuttle.
- SNCF (https://www.oui.sncf ) Tel: 3635
Coming by plane
- Turin Caselle Airport - 111 km - https://www.aeroportoditorino.it/en
- Grenoble Alpes Isère Airport – 169 km - https://www.grenoble-airport.com/
- Milan Malpensa Airport – 230 km - https://www.milanomalpensa-airport.com/en/
- Lyon Saint Exupéry Airport – 233 km - https://www.lyonaeroports.com/
Airport shuttles to Montgenèvre by Resalp and Linkbus by Resalp : https://www.autocars-resalp.com/
Coming by taxi
Isa Taxi: + 33(0) 7 71 87 61 77
Filali Nourédine: + 33(0) 6 07 06 79 98
Taxi Parat: + 33 (0) 9 70 35 94 96
Alp’Taxi: + 33 (0) 6 14 82 38 19
Snow cab: +44 1237 669222