2020 season : a strict health protocol to welcome you
Stay for your holiday in a complete safety environment in our rental accommodation.
By welcoming you to our owner's accommodation, we are committed to respecting the strict health protocol implemented by the health authorities and by the Regional Public Health Agency.
- The accommodation is ventilated for at least 20 minutes during the cleaning period and will be unoccupied at least 6 hours before welcoming you.
- The cleaning is carried out by people wearing masks and gloves, thrown away after each cleaning session.
- Disinfection is systematically carried out after cleaning, with the appropriate products, on the elements most used as well as on all surfaces within easy reach. The bed linen available is disinfected with specific products after each rental.
- Household accessories are either disposable or washed and disinfected after each use.
Rest assured that we will have taken care in each of our accommodations of:
- Remove all documents, papers, newspapers, magazines, ...,
- Clean all air vents and VMC,
- Provide you with a "welcome pack" of specific and personal single-use products such as a sponge, a roll of toilet paper, a garbage bag, a sample of dishwashing liquid and floor, a microfiber ...